Brave Rewards cannot be verified because your region is not supported for Brave Rewards verification

Briefly describe your issue:
Un-linked my Uphold account temporarily and can’t link back because my region isn’t supported even though I am in a supported region.

What Operating System and Brave version are you using ?
Windows 10 and
Version 1.43.88 Chromium: 105.0.5195.68 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
NO

What date did you verify your wallet?
Don’t remember

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
Yes

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
No

Are you in a supported region ([see here]?
Yes

Does your device pass the [SafteyNet] check (Android only)?
PC

Have you fully completed [Uphold’s CDD] requirements?
yes

I am attaching the url of the pic :-

Hey. This pops up when you’re in a region which is not supported for “Brave Rewards verification”.
Below, I’m sharing the link to view supported countries →

Brave is working to get workable unsupported regions back by the end of the year. Currently they are focusing on Brazil and India (I’m from India). This should get solved within the coming weeks/months.
Also, please just read/search the forum for this issue since this issue has been posted by a lot of people and there’s a lot of info regarding this, already. Below I’m sharing the PSA by @Saoiray about this →

So please just search the community for such issues than to create a new post about it. It is way too annoying to answer the same question over and over again. Cheers

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.