Brave can't connect to uphold

Briefly describe your issue:
I verifier my uphold wallet , but brave don’t recognize it.

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?

Release Notes V1.37.116 (Apr 14, 2022)

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
no
What date did you verify your wallet?
Something like 25-30 march 2022

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
no

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
no

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
Yes

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??
no or idk

i’am taking the liberty to give some screenshots :

try deleting cookies/cache, updating brave, relaunching and trying to sign in again. might clear it or might be a problem underneath (like a flagged profile)

for people not knowing how to delete cookies/cache:

1. 3 lines in the top right → settings → privacy and security → click “clear browsing data” and a pop-up should appear.

2. untick EVERYTHING apart from ‘cookies and other site data’ and ‘cached images and files’. they should be the only two ticked (feel free to add more, but i would not recommend clearing your saved passwords). set the ‘time range’ to ‘all time’, then hit ‘clear data’.

3. once that is done, scroll down to the bottom of the list of options on the left for ‘about brave’ and click it. it will probably search for a brave update and once it’s downloaded it’ll say “relaunch brave to finish updating”. click the ‘relaunch’ button.

4. when brave reloads, go to your brave rewards page (3 lines → brave rewards) and your wallet should say ‘unverified’. click that and sign into your custodian (uphold or gemini) and go through the steps to connect brave to your custodian.

this has fixed sign-in issues for some people, but others have found doing this that their profile has been “flagged” so brave will not let them connect to uphold or gemini, which is why they receive this error

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.