I can't claim my Brave Rewards earnings

Briefly describe your issue:

I can’t claim my Brave Rewards earnings.

Buttons to claim appear every time I reload the Brave Rewards page, I click on them, and they vanish, but next time I reload the page they are there again.

Also, when I click on the triangle icon with the number indicating the number of notifications (right now it’s 3) it shows a popup window telling me to “Claim”, but if I click the “claim” button, a loading animation circle appears, rotates for a while, and then a message is shown, claiming that “something went wrong” and this cicles infinitely (I can close these popup windows, but they appear again next time I reload the Brave Rewards page) and my total Brave Wallet balance stays at 0 BAT for 3 months already, despite the fact that I’ve recieved at least 170-200 Brave ADs every month and clicked almost each one of them.

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?

Andorid 7.0; Build/NRD90M, Brave 1.37.113, Chromium 100.0.4896.88

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)

No

What date did you verify your wallet?

Never

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?

No

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)

No

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?

Yes

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?

No (CTS profile match check fails, other three checks complete successfully)

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??

I don’t use Uphold (I’ve made an account there, but never completed the verification process and never actually used it or connected to my Brave Browser, and on 16.02.2022 I’ve recieved an e-mail from them about the fact that they are stopping working in my country in next 72 hours)

Here are some screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/S9YXyvG (External link, because this forum doesn’t allow me to add more than 4 images to my post).

Help! I have less than 2 weeks left until my rewards will expire, and I still can’t claim them!

1 week remaining… HELP! Anyone?

1 day remaining! HELP!

Ack, surprising that a community member (like me) hasn’t responded at this point. I think your post probably just got overlooked with all the issues users have been experiencing lately. I don’t know anything about Android devices. Sorry, hopefully a community member who does will pop in and help.

I posted a couple of observations and questions below.

1. It is the weekend in the USA (Saturday) and support staff do not work weekends. So, you will probably not receive any assistance from Brave support until at least Monday. Have you sent a DM to support staff in the past?

2. I notice your Brave version is outdated in your original post. Have you updated to the latest version?

3. I do not think the SafetyNet fail impacts unverified Rewards. I think it is only an issue if you are trying to verify with a custodial provider. I do not know if this is accurate information. Hopefully, someone can confirm or correct!

4. Gemini is available now for Android devices in the latest Brave version. Have you checked to see if your country is supported at Gemini?
    https://www.gemini.com/areas-of-availability

1. As you can see, I can’t claim my earnings since January. I’ve posted aboutthisproblem many times in different threads on Reddit since then, and now tried here (21 days ago). Still no help. January rewards are already gone. But no, I haven’t DM’d the Support directly yet.

2. Yes, I am checking for app updates on Google Play and APKPure every few days manually, in addition to automatic updates and always use the latest availabe versions of the apps (excluding Betas). I’m currently using v1.38.109

3. Good. My Bitcoin Wallet app also warns me that my device is outdated and not secure enough every time I launch it, but it still works. I thought that Brave Wallet might not work because of that. I hope that it’s not the case.

4. My country (Russian Federation) is not on the list. Neither Uphold nor Gemini are available for me. (I’ve made an Uphold account on 24.12.2021, but on 16.02.2022 they’ve sent me an e-mail stating that they’ll stop providing services in my country in the next 72 hours and that I need to withdraw all my funds from my account ASAP and stop using it.)

Link below posted by a moderator per captcha errors. You should also try clearing history/cache before restarting browser.

If you’ve already tried this, then you should DM the moderators with your wallet payment id found at brave://rewards-internals. Do not post your wallet id! I would include a link to your topic and the screenshots.

Hope your issue is resolved! Sorry I couldn’t help. Take care.

Sure I have restarted and even re-installed my browser and rebooted my phone many times since I first encountered this problem.

Sorry, I didn’t quite get it: have you linked my thread to the moderators, or should I do it myself?
If I should do it, then can you, please, give me the link to their profile? Because I’m not sure where to find them… Thanks.

No, I didn’t. Sorry I wasn’t clear on that. The information follows. :smiley:

Mattches and Steeven are the moderators who handle most of the rewards issues.

To send a direct message (DM) to a moderator:

1. Click on their icon on the About page then select the Message button
    -OR-
  2. You can go to your profile and create a new message in Messages.

Okay, thank you. I’ll try that.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.