Unable to claim brave reward same issue

I am using brave wallet linked to uphold. . Unable to claim the reward. I faced the same issue previously also. Wallet is verified. Please help.

Briefly describe your issue:

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no) YES

What date did you verify your wallet? DO NOT REMEMBER

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past? YES

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no) NO

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??

Anyone following up with the issue?

Hi @sup_rana thanks for sharing!

For clarification, do you have a verified Uphold account connected to Brave Rewards?

Yes . And please help fast as I have 6 days to claim my reward

Hi @sup_rana I think there might be some misunderstanding.

If you have a verified Uphold account connected to Brave Rewards, you should not be seeing a claim button. If you are seeing a claim button, then your rewards wallet is in an unverified state/not connected to a verified custodian.

Can you please submit the information surrounding your issue to our form there so we can take a closer look?

Thank you.

Submitted the necessary details through link provided by you. Please note i have only 5days left to claim some bat. The sooner i receive resolution, the better it will be. I am also attaching screenshots to show my wallet is verified still I’m seeing the claim button and finally the claim is being unsuccessful.

Thanks.

Don’t worry. With Admin support, you will get your BATs even if claim expires.

Noted and thanks . Looking forward to some permanent solution now .

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.