I can't claim my Brave Rewards earnings

Briefly describe your issue:

I can’t claim my Brave Rewards earnings.

Buttons to claim appear every time I reload the Brave Rewards page, I click on them, and they vanish, but next time I reload the page they are there again.

Also, when I click on the triangle icon with the number indicating the number of notifications (right now it’s 3) it shows a popup window telling me to “Claim”, but if I click the “claim” button, a loading animation circle appears, rotates for a while, and then a message is shown, claiming that “something went wrong” and this cicles infinitely (I can close these popup windows, but they appear again next time I reload the Brave Rewards page) and my total Brave Wallet balance stays at 0 BAT for 3 months already, despite the fact that I’ve recieved at least 170-200 Brave ADs every month and clicked almost each one of them.

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?

Andorid 7.0; Build/NRD90M, Brave 1.37.113, Chromium 100.0.4896.88

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)

No

What date did you verify your wallet?

Never

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?

No

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)

No

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?

Yes

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?

No (CTS profile match check fails, other three checks complete successfully)

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??

I don’t use Uphold (I’ve made an account there, but never completed the verification process and never actually used it or connected to my Brave Browser, and on 16.02.2022 I’ve recieved an e-mail from them about the fact that they are stopping working in my country in next 72 hours)

I’ve occasionally double-posted, so this post can be deleted.
Please reply to this issue here:

(it is an updated post with some screenshots of the problem)

i can’t claim my brave rewards too

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.