I am waiting for a solution to my problem

Hi, i am using windows 10.Since the beginning of March, I’m tired of opening topics. My BAT amount hasn’t changed for 2 weeks (I was seeing and clicking ads) ve you did not make last month’s BAT payments. I’ve sent a DM to @steeven twice. Why don’t you keep your promises? How much can you grow without keeping your promises? The only thing that sets you apart from other browsers is that you also pay users with BAT. Adblocker can block ads Brave is not needed in this regard. Please resolve the issue of users who have not been paid for more than 2 weeks, who have not been able to receive rewards from the ads they see. If you do not find solutions to our problems, you will not be an alternative browser. Take my comments as constructive criticism.

Thanks for following up. We’ve just deployed a fix! The fix is currently in Beta and will be in Release version next week. This was an elusive bug and I really appreciate your patience here. Once the fix is in your entire balance will port to your Uphold wallet and will continue to do so as you earn new BAT. Thanks again for your patience here, I know that it’s been incredibly frustrating.

1 Like