My Brave Browser is stuck for 1+ month

My Brave seems to not work anymore with the ads. No ad is served for past 1+ month (which I understand is based on relevancy and availability).

However, I also did not receive any payment for Feb even though my balance is still 6+ BAT.

Basically, except for using Brave as a regular browser, the ads part doesn’t move and is stuck at the same balance for 1+ month.

I received ads and BAT payment to my Uphold for 2 months when I first installed Brave, so I know that I set up everything correctly.

I read that updating the browser to the latest version might help but it’s already stated that my browser is up to date.

Version 1.21.73 Chromium: 89.0.4389.72 (Official Build) (64-bit)

My system is Windows 10.

Kindly assist.

Thank you.

<---------Delete this line and everything above before posting---------->**

Description of the issue:

Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary): 1. 2. 3.

Actual Result (gifs and screenshots are welcome!):

Expected result:

Reproduces how often:

Operating System and Brave Version(See the About Brave page in the main menu):

Additional Information:

Same here , even me i didn’t receive brave rewards ads

I have the same issue. I have no option to claim the reward for February and March. And now Brave says that the next payment date is in May.

Exactly my case also!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

@emily2u,
Can you please tell me what region you’re located in and confirm that it’s still on this list of ad available regions? Also can you please send me a DM with your wallet payment ID, found on your brave://rewards-internals page?

Thank you for responding. I have dropped you a private message. Hopefully, this will be resolved soon.