I am unable to claim my Brave rewards. The rewards have been continuously in the pending stage since two months

Ya hoped for the same but they fooled me. Lookout and be careful people

Sad to hear this.

But I was paid for all the connected browsers.

They cleared all of my estimated bat and credited to uphold. In the recent payout process we had.

Thank you for reporting @chintu11! Please DM with the following information:

• Copy/paste your Wallet ID (found on brave://rewards-internals)
  • Your OS and Brave version (first three lines in brave://version)
  • A screenshot of your Rewards panel in Settings --> Brave Rewards.

This will help to speed up the troubleshooting. Thank you in advance!

Also, it looks like your wallet is disconnected. Is that intentional?

1 Like

Wallet payment ID:

Brave 1.14.84 Chromium: 85.0.4183.121 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Revision a81aa729a8e1fd413943a339393c82e7b8055ddc-refs/branch-heads/4183@{#1864}
OS Windows 10 OS Version 1909 (Build 18363.1082)

And yes my wallet was intentionally disconnected as I felt maybe my money in the wallet will also disappear so after seeing the disappearance of the brave rewards so I disconnected it and connected it again.

@steeven as requested I have attached everything you requested for. Pls check and let me know you need something else as well

@chintu11 - how much BAT are you missing in total? In order to withdraw, you’ll need to have your wallet connected.

@steeven I am missing a total of 29.575 bats as you can see in the first screenshot. I have attached it. I also have my wallet connected but due to the loss of the bats, I have disconnected it. That’s it.

No help is this done. So brave fooled its customer is it?

Hi @chintu11, I’m here to help. Please send the requested info in a DM, and I can help to get your BAT back there. Thank you.

@steeven I did send you a personal request. Please help

I also am waiting for my rewards to be transferred with the “The payout report is currently generating. Please check back later.” message.

I never could get verified with uphold, they seem to have a lot of issues. BUT when Gemini became an option I added them as a wallet. Do I have to “unstick” myself with uphold to get my creator earned BATs to transfer to Gemini?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.