I am unable to accumulate my earned BAT

I have had the Brave browser installed on my laptops since about February 10, 2019. This month I just noticed something about accumulating BAT through browser use. I attempted to verify some BAT that I have earned, but the majority of times that I dragged a triangle onto either a triangle, square or circle, it said that there was some sort of error. I managed to claim three awards. I don’t seem to be able to find a link to return to a page where I can claim further awards and don’t know wny it won’t accept most of my confirmations.

Hi @amvernon - thanks for writing in and reporting. What OS and Brave version are you using?

Windows 10 and Version 1.8.96 Chromium: 81.0.4044.138 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Thanks @amvernon - when you have a moment can you update to the latest version, and the check to see if your DPI is set to 100%? Often times this is the issue with being unable to use the captcha.

I updated the newest version. I have confirmed that m]y page zoom is 100%. Is that the same as 100% DPI? The problem is that i am unable to access or verify my estimated pending rewards.

Have you updated to the latest version? Can you share a screenshot of your rewards panel?

Thanks in advance @amvernon!

I updated right before my last post.

Steeven, do you have any advice?

The two images above show that my BAT is not transferring to my account.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.