How to know if I'm being flaged? Few devices w/similar issues

@charlybgood Steeven had been away for a bit. Also some of the staff here recently had gotten sick, causing them to miss work. On top of that, there’s been a lot of issues staff has been working on behind the scenes.

They are trying their best to be here and do everything, but they are limited in numbers and capabilities. Remember at the end of the day, they are still only human and we all have a limited amount of hours in each day.

I’m not sure if you ever saw my longer post, but if not I’d advise you try to check out PSA: Friendly Reminder For People Having Issues with Rewards/Ads

In order to give advice on things like why you’re not getting BAT, there’s a lot of information that’s needed. Things like using the same wallet on multiple devices, using VPN, having notifications off or even stuff like Focus Assist on Windows turned on, etc can block ads and everything. If you’re on iPhone or iPad, you’ll see ads but not earn BAT because Apple has forbidden it.

As to finding out if you’re flagged, currently the only way is to reach out to staff. I know you said you tried to contact Steeven but maybe try to reach out to Mattches or SaltyBanana. When you contact them, they’ll need you to send the information below to them in a DM

• Copy/paste your Wallet ID (found on brave://rewards-internals )
  • Your OS and Brave version (first three lines in brave://version )
  • A screenshot of your Rewards panel in Settings --> Brave Rewards .

Just make sure you realize they only have about 3-4 people who are highly active here, along with another 2 that just pop their heads in every once in a while. Those people have to handle 800+ Posts and however many hundreds or thousands of messages and tags they receive on a daily basis…even on their days off. They are trying and will get to you, but do understand it can sometimes take several weeks or months to catch up to your posts or information

1 Like