Started receiving ad's but didn't got my previous Bats

@steeven Yesterday steeven removed flag from my account, I started getting ads. Today in whole day I recieved 6 ad’s. Thanks for that but My previous bats which I haven’t recieved yet, when I’ll recieve it.
Please do needful and settle my pending bats. You have all my data that I’ve already DMed you earlier.

1 Like

Today everyone recieved less ads compared to yesterday and other days

1 Like

why were u flagged ??

1 Like

due to some bug in brave. it’s not my fault. The support I got was worst. I was complaining from July, all 3 months bats lost. very pathetic experience.

1 Like

@steeven Sir please reply, willl I be able to get my previous bats, which I haven’t received or claimed ?

1 Like

@PalakShukla How did you know you were flagged? And how did you find out you weren’t anymore? Is it possible to see it somewhere?

1 Like

Actually I continuously posted complaints here, but every time steeven used to ask me the wallet id and everything, I had sent him the details so many times, But he was not solving my issue. He only told me that your account is flagged by automated system for illegal activity. He said it may be because of vpn, but the truth is I don’t use Vpn and hadn’t done any illegal activity. it’s brave rewards bug. but they will not accept it.

@steeven please reply sir

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.