How to connect Ledger Nano S to Brave Wallet?

I’m using the new Brave Wallet in this release of the Brave browser:
Version 1.32.106 Chromium: 96.0.4664.45 (Official Build) (arm64)

All of the Help files on this topic seem to be outdated as there is no longer a Crypto Wallet section under Settings, and no obvious way to connect a hardware wallet that I can see when I’m in the Brave Wallet itself. Any help would be appreciated.

Go to wallet settings then add secondary account. This will prompt you if you want to connect a hardware device. Select that and choose a public address derived from your private keys.

since I updated to brave wallet I can connect my ledger nano x (latest firmware) but when I go to actually make a transaction and hit ‘confirm’ I get a separate pop up saying ledger disconnected (attached).

obviously it’s not because I just selected it within brave wallet and it works fine in chrome.

Clicking ‘instructions’ just takes me to the help centre with no articles on this issue.
Screenshot 2021-12-05 at 17.14.16

I’ve tried different ports and nothing seems to work except going back to crypto wallet extension.

Any advice?

Would you be able to try with Brave Nightly by restoring your wallet there and then trying to reproduce?

I have exactly the same issue.
It worked find with my Ledger Nano S at first, but the day after, Brave keeps telling me that my Ledger is disconnected … I’ve try to re-install Brave same issue …
I can’t use Brave anymore :confused:

update : it seems to work on Nightly. I’ll keep you posted if it breaks again.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.