I am unable to connect my Ledger Nano S hardware wallet to Brave, basically experiencing the same issue as this post from September 2020.
Steps to reproduce:
- Connect my Ledger Nano S via USB and unlock it by entering the PIN
- Open Brave Settings, click on Crypto Wallets
- Click on my account icon at the top right, then Connect Hardware Wallet
- Click on Ledger, then the blue “Connect” button
- An orange spinner appears with an overlay covering the page
- It spins for about 30 seconds, then disappears
- Nothing else happens, no link is created between my Brave Wallet and my Ledger Nano S
I am running the latest stable version of Brave, Version 1.21.77 Chromium: 89.0.4389.90 (Official Build) (x86_64) on macOS Big Sur version 11.1 (20C69).
This reproduces 100% of the time.