How long is rewards payout to Uphold going to be paused?

*Please ensure that you’ve read through the following topics/pages thoroughly before opening a topic as your

Please try to adhere to this template when reporting bugs. If you think you don’t need to fill out every section in the template fill out as much of it as you can and please be as descriptive as possible when posting.
<---------Delete this line and everything above before posting---------->

Briefly describe your issue:
I am verified and unable to receive my rewards to Uphold

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)? windows 10. I believe i have current brave on my pc

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no) yes on pc
No on android phone

What date did you verify your wallet?
Not sure. Sorry.

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
Yes

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
Sometimes. Never an issue in the past

Are you ) for list of supported regions)?
Yes, as far as I know.
Not list at that link.

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?
Never used it before

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??
Yes

@MBY999,
Can you be more specific about what you mean when you say your payout to Uphold is “paused”?

I think his referring to the payout status at the top of the page on the brave community that says “paused” for uphold gemini and unverified wallets

Yes, it says all payouts are paused…like what the heck why does it take so long to deposit a few bats lol…I am new to this but not sure I’m gonna keep using Brave if this is that hard for you guys to pay people what you say you’re gonna pay for directed ads exposure!

There’s suspicion it’s related to this issue: Oops, something is wrong. Please try again later. Brave Rewards is having an issue. Please try again later - #3 by tdtmod

Apologies for misunderstanding.
Without getting too detailed, we’ve paused payments so that users do not end up in a “stuck” state. We are resolving the issues with payments now and when resolved, payments will resumed and everyone should get what they’re owed.

Thank you for baring with us.

My wallet in verified. I received rewards before :-/

So will the people that got the error message be able to attempt to claim again this month or are they screwed?

Personally, I would recommend you take it easy and wait for next month’s payment (if they solved it before the next payment)

1 Like

I’m personally not all that concerned but this “next month” thing has been going on for about half a year now. Different issues, same result. They need to re-run the payments in the same month when bugs appear. Not make us wait until the next month. And the next. And the next.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.