How do I add this website to list of unsafe websites?

Description of the issue:

I heard about a game called bitlife and wanted to get it. I went to search for it on duckduckgo, and the first link that pops up is bitlife dot onl. I downloaded the game for pc, but the download was blocked by my antivirus. It contains adware. I have safe browsing on in my Brave settings, but this website was not listed as unsafe. How do I submit this website as an unsafe website for Brave browser’s blacklist? How do I see brave browser’s blacklist?

Should I download the google safe browsing extension to protect me from this in the future? I would assume that extension sends all your data to google and therefore is not privacy-friendly. But then what should I used instead? I thought that duckduckgo privacy essentials would rate websites based on their trustworthiness, but it looks like that extension only rates them on privacy features. How do I contact duckduckgo to notify them that their top website for the search “bitlife” is a website that distributes mobigames adware?

How can this issue be reproduced?

1. Go to duckduckgo search engine
  2. Search for “Bitlife”
  3. Click on Bitlife.onl
  4. Download game for pc

Expected result:

Your antivirus will block the download due to the download containing adware.

Brave Version( check About Brave):

Version 1.19.90 Chromium: 88.0.4324.146 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Additional Information:

When I tried making a support ticket for this, the support ticket interface did not work. Whatever selection I made on the drop-down menu, nothing more would come up for me to submit my support ticket. Your support ticket system (besides this forum) is not working.

You are confusing adware with malware. You can’t report “adware” anywhere, because it’s not risky: it just means that it has ads.