Hi ,I am using brave in a private window

Can someone help me ,I use brave in private window and the homepage is a terrible shade of blue purple that I really dislike ,I can navigate to a black brave private window but how do I make that my homepage ,I would like to get rid of the purple ,I really not a fan .Just a flaw not a big deal ,Thought maybe somebody new a simple trick . Cool thanks

Peace

@Alshila Are you talking about this?

If so, there is currently no way to change that at this point in time.

I’d advise you to search through #brave-feature-requests to see if anyone else has mentioned things are you’re talking about. I’m not sure if you’re referring more to the page or the border. If you read through feature suggestions and don’t see it, then create a suggestion for yourself. Just make sure to try to be as specific as you can, such as OS type, what you don’t like, etc.

Feature suggestions aren’t guaranteed to happen. When they do, you never can tell how long it will take. Some have been immediately implemented but many/most take a year or more. They have thousands of things they are working on adjusting at any one time on top of many brand new features they are working on. So things get prioritized and may not come to us as quick as we’d like.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.