Hello, Support, please help me. First time here

Hello, brave assistance. I have been a brave user for over 1 year due to its privacy proposal. I applauded your initiative and made it my default browser. Yesterday, however, on November 22, 2023, I accidentally closed a session with 34 pages in the background that were very important to me. All pages in this grouping were open in the background, therefore they are not included in any history or form of record. I would be immensely happy if you could do something for me, because with these secondary tabs I would finalize a file folder. If you want, I can give you some remote access so that support can help me. I humbly ask that you do not stop helping me, as I believe that this does have a solution and for you it will not be complex. It’s not significant for you, but for me it’s very important, and I will continue to recommend brave as I always have. Please, I know you can help me.
If you want to get in touch via Telegram or WhatsApp
Thank you in advance, Leonardo.

How can we call the admins ?

@Leonardo5 if you didn’t have those tabs saved and it’s not showing in History, then I don’t think anyone can help you. What I’d like to remind you of is that today was Thanksgiving in the United States, which is one of the major holidays where nearly all businesses are closed. Also many go on vacations or visit families. With Thanksgiving being on a Thursday this year, it generally means people will take the whole weekend.

In other words, you’ll need to be patient. You may not get a response here until next week.

Also, you have failed to provide much information that would be important. For example:

• Which version of Brave are you using? (actual version number, don’t just say it’s the latest version)

• Which OS are you using? (Such as Windows 11, Android 12, etc)

Se você não tiver essas guias salvas e elas não estiverem sendo exibidas no Histórico, acho que ninguém poderá ajudá-lo. Gostaria de lembrá-lo de que hoje foi o Dia de Ação de Graças nos Estados Unidos, que é um dos principais feriados em que quase todas as empresas estão fechadas. Além disso, muitas pessoas saem de férias ou visitam suas famílias. Como o Dia de Ação de Graças foi em uma quinta-feira este ano, isso geralmente significa que as pessoas tirarão o fim de semana inteiro.

Em outras palavras, você precisará ser paciente. Talvez você não receba uma resposta aqui até a próxima semana.

Além disso, você deixou de fornecer muitas informações que seriam importantes. Por exemplo:

• Qual versĂŁo do Brave vocĂŞ está usando? (nĂşmero real da versĂŁo, nĂŁo diga apenas que Ă© a versĂŁo mais recente)

• Qual sistema operacional vocĂŞ está usando? (Como Windows 11, Android 12, etc.)

First, very thanks, mr Saoiary about your atention. How can i get to provide the necessary information to be helped ?
My operation system is android and my brave version is the Bravae Relsease the most recently version. I aways update.
Abou the hollyday, im so sorry, i dint know about that. If you need some contact to help, or other informations, please, ask me. Very thanks again.

@Leonardo5,
Can you please tell me what exactly it is you mean when you say the 34 tabs were “in the background”? Regardless, @Saoiray is probably correct here — there’s not much we can do for you with respect to getting your tabs back, but I would like to know why they’re not showing up in your History.

Você pode me dizer exatamente o que você quer dizer quando diz que as 34 guias estavam “em segundo plano”? Independentemente disso, @Saoiray provavelmente está correto aqui - não há muito que possamos fazer por você em relação à recuperação de suas guias, mas gostaria de saber por que elas não estão aparecendo em seu histórico.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.