Good UI & Note on Private Window and Private Window with TOR

The note on Private Window-

Brave never remembers what you do in a Private Window. Sites you visit won’t show up in your history. Cookies, form data, and site data vanish when you close the window. Note that your activity could still be visible to your internet service provider, passive network observers, or your employer (if you’re using a work machine or network). For more privacy, open a private window with Tor.

And honesty on Private Window with TOR-

Brave never remembers what you do in a Private Window. With Tor connectivity, you get two additional benefits: your IP address is hidden from the sites you visit, and the sites you visit are hidden from passive network observers. Note that Tor may slow down browsing, or break some websites.

A private window with Tor makes it more difficult, but not impossible, for your ISP or employer (if you’re using a work machine or network) to see what sites you visit. However, even a private window with Tor won’t fully defend against tracking. If your personal safety depends on remaining anonymous, use the Tor Browser instead.

is appreciated. Also loved the new UI :+1:

2 Likes

Yep the new UI is good. Just the bottom left introduction about Private Window, the way it is put up, I do not like it.
It can be below brave search bar in horizontal line or something like that.

1 Like

Although the descriptive text can be collapsed into an “i” but this-

Would look more neat. Would have to agree +1.

1 Like

It has changed right now. They added ‘i’ in the bottom left corner. It looks quite good now. Not clunky as it was before.

The text needs to be justified.

Will need more, how do you mean?

??

Justified means that the start and end point match to the border. The spacing is done in such a way so that the last word touches the border.
Microsoft word has justified feature.

1 Like