GIF's of a creepy squirrel, EVERYWHERE!

I was excited to get started using the Brave browser and ditch Chrome. However, I’m disappointed and sad that every website I visit has the images, thumbnails, and icons turned into a GIF of a creepy squirrel staring at me.

I’m having the issue described above with my desktop browser on any website I visit.

Well, I’m hoping somebody can chime in and provide a potential solution so I can get to browse the internet without the creepiness of either big tech or the squirrel following me around.

Version 1.35.100 Chromium: 98.0.4758.87 (Official Build) (64-bit)

1 Like

Update: Nevermind. nothing to see here.

I just realized (somehow, without realizing it) I installed the “Dramatic chipmunk prank” extension.

I switched it off and all my problems went away.

Thank you.

Well, I’m glad to hear that you got it figured out before they got your nuts. Also don’t know if I should worry that you could not tell the difference between a chipmunk and a squirrel. lol

Oh, and is it sad that I had this song pop up into my mind? Remember it from babysitting my nephew a while back. :man_facepalming:

1 Like

This is actually hilarious! I appreciate the laugh man. Thank you! :joy:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.