Feedback only: Brave flickering and shivering and other issues

Im using Brave (newest version) for around a month now and every day it happens.
When I am switching tabs, go to new tab or open a new website the screen might flicker for less than a second. Not always but it happens way to often.

• Then regarding only reddit when I am scrolling on their site with Brave for some time, suddenly the whole text shivers which is really bad to read for my eyes. It stops after I scroll more and more down otherwise the text keeps shivering like crazy.

Then some other things which are kinda annoying:

• Some websites wont display with “Brave Shields” and have some white layer on them so I have to deactivate the Brave Shield and reload the site to display the site.
  • Every time I download an exe file I have to approve the download otherwise it just wont save it.
  • Often when I try to download a picture over Brave the websites only give me a webp image file instead of a common image format so I had to install an addon to get a normal image format like jpg or png.
  • I dont know why but I tried to write a thread like a week ago on this forum; now when I came back the title I typed in a week ago under “Create a new topic” is still here for whatever reason.
  • I am browsing a lot on the internet. So the other day I was trying to find a site in my browsing history which I opened a week ago. I looked every site through on that date but couldnt find it. Then I counted the sites on that date and came to the conclusion that not all the sites are showing up in my browsing history for that date. To make sure I looked up another date and it was the same, a lot of websites missing from the browsing history.

I only wrote this as feedback, I dont need any solutions since I am going back to my old browser which had like only one issue. Not correctly displaying one single website.
That was the reason I tried out Brave in the first place since this one website displayed in chrome browsers correctly.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.