Getting Flash to work on a site?

Granted i have never got this to work with chrome or brave on any computer/os. I can’t get flash to work on a site even if i enable it for that site (if memory serves me correctly i can’t flash to work on any site that i’ve tried). Here are some screenshots:

As you can see i have enable the site to allow flash yet flash still does not work.

@ncage,
Thanks for reaching out.
First, can you tell me the (or any) website in which you’re trying to view Flash content unsuccessfully?

So I can’t remember which sites i was using in the past that still use flash (very few do). But i tried to go to https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player.html and enabling flash and that wasn’t working either. Here is what the site is telling me:
flash3

1 Like

@ncage,
Click the “lock” icon in the address bar and change the Flash permission to Allow. The page will refresh. Run the test again.

Already did that:

1 Like

I can confirm this behavior

Version 1.1.23 Chromium: 79.0.3945.88 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Same test site, same settings, same refusal to run.

Was blocked by default, then I enabled in site-settings I get this in Version 1.1.23 Chromium: 79.0.3945.88 (Official Build) (64-bit)

So there was something i was wrong about. I thought i was receiving the same behavior in chrome but i’m not. I haven’t used chrome for quite awhile. Brave is now my browser everywhere. So i loaded chrome and i did the same thing and flash in chrome is working but not in brave. The version of brave i’m using is:

Version 1.1.23 Chromium: 79.0.3945.88 (Official Build) unknown (64-bit)

I just updated to:

[Version 1.2.41 Chromium: 79.0.3945.88 (Official Build) (64-bit)])

Same Problem. It wasn’t fixed with this update.

1 Like

Can confirm same issue, same site (and all flash sites, for that matter):

I can also get Flash working in Chrome, as @ncage mentioned.

Version 1.2.41 Chromium: 79.0.3945.88 (Official Build) (64-bit)

I assume you meant “can’t” instead of can :).

thanks,
ncage

@ncage: I assume you meant “can’t” instead of can :).

No, I meant I can use flash in Chrome, as you said here:

@ncage: So i loaded chrome and i did the same thing and flash in chrome is working…

From: Does Brave Support Flash? How to enable flash support?

Try manually installing Adobe Flash (from the official site)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.