Can't access Flash-enabled website

Description of the issue:
When I try to access a website (https://caltimeprod.berkeley.edu/wfc/applications/navigator/Navigator.do), it shows a page that says “Get Flash”, and when I click that I get a popup saying plugin blocked, so I allow Flash on that page, then refresh. But still no luck. I even installed Adobe Flash again by clicking on the “Get Flash” link and going through the steps. I get this same issue on Chrome, but there, once I hit “Get Flash”, Chrome pops up the same “allow Flash?” and once I allow it, the page loads.

Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary): 1. 2. 3.
Unfortunately, unless you have a CalNet login you will not be able to reach that page. I suppose this is the same issue (at least for me) on other Flash enabled results.

Actual Result (gifs and screenshots are welcome!):

Expected result:
Page should load properly (with timesheet) once Flash is enabled/allowed to run.

Reproduces how often:
Any time I try to access the page.

Brave Version(about:brave):
Version 0.56.12 Chromium: 70.0.3538.77 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Reproducible on current live release (yes/no):
yes

Additional Information:
The website works for me on Chrome, Safari, and Firefox.

1 Like

@ns28,
If you open the main menu and go to:
Settings --> Advanced --> Privacy and Security --> Content Settings --> Flash
You should see a page that looks something like this:

When you get there, do you see the site you’re attempting to login to listed under Allow?

1 Like

It says "No sites added"so I guess it wasn’t able to add it?

When you clicked “Get adobe flash”, did you get this notification in your URL bar? image

1 Like

Yes, I do, and then I click “Run Flash this time”, and then “Allow Flash”, and it seems to be working now! It also shows the site under “Allow” in Flash under settings. Thanks!

3 Likes

My pleasure!
Enjoy your privacy!