Future value of BAT

With the recent burst of Cryptocurrency values, what do you think about the future of BAT value in the market?

1 Like

@sunilrenukaiah
Elon Musk’s Tweets are responsible for Crypto Market DownFall,
He is planning to create his own crypto Currency that why he pulled back bitcoin from Tesla :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

you think its the right time to invest on currencies now ?

1 Like

If anyone want to Hold for long period of time, then it will be better option now, because crypto Market will take some time to Revive again, unless Elon Musk tweet again :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Well if you think about it, $BAT actually compounds in value every month the 8th through around the 10th when $BAT is sent to over 1 Million Registered Creators - and Millions of more Brave Browser Users. Even if that is just 5 $BAT for all users - the Token gets more viable by the month because of its use case. I do not think there is another one like it. The critics were all wrong about their estimations of what the price would be. ALL THE CRITICS WERE WRONG! - What do I think? I think when Brave comes out with their Brave Search Engine and implements true Web 3.0 - and ushers in more decentralization like they are with #UnstoppableDomains and #UnstoppableWebSites - it will jump in value as the market leaves Google. My suggestion, not advice but opinion, #HODL your $BAT - It has consistently gone up in value every single month for a year. The #Value factual and perceived - is a true definition of #Gem - Don’t get rid of it! Keep those #DiamondHands Strong frens! :raised_hand::gem::raised_back_of_hand: DOLLAR COST AVERAGE - buy some during the dips - and accumulate it through your mobile device and your pc/laptop via the Brave Browser. Of course use it for one or more of the million creators as well that are on Twitch, Youtube and other social media platforms - and even their personal websites that they setup with the free creators program Brave has.

2 Likes

very useful information. Thanks for sharing the detailed comment

1 Like

There’s not going to be many more dips in this AltCoinSeason In my opinion, take full advantage of it. There are a few key technologies coming online the next month to two months - and in October, after the couple or more techs come online first, that October tech will be a bigger boost. - There are calendars you can look up online that show and detail the new altcoins (pretty much, think of each crypto coin as a technology, like a software - and updates are new versions of the software tech.) - Some of these techs are Theta 3.0 (maybe 2.0 - I forget, there are so many!) in about 40 days, and many more. Research what interests you, see what “tech” “software” is working over others that do pretty much the same thing. And please, PLEASE! Don’t go after meme coins! Most are Pump and Dumps and you will almost always lose! I hope these tips help - it’s not financial advice, it’s just my personal opinion!

You’re very welcome @sunilrenukaiah - Also, don’t worry about daily 24 hour % changes on a crypto currency. What matters are the AVERAGES for weekly - monthly - 3 months - 6 months - year to date - and 1 year total. A great tool to look for these numbers is on your exchange or CoinMarketCap.com and https://www.tradingview.com/ TradingView - These averages on each level let you see the overall performance of a CryptoCurrency and will help you in choosing a good value crypto to add to your Portfolio! #Cheers!

2 Likes

totally makes sense. But unfortunately we cannot trade crypto in INR

2 Likes

@EXOTIC
I think it will take 1 more year to reach $2, Because BAT all time is $1.62, and crypto Market to Revive again will take months,
I have approx 12 BATs should I prefer to withdraw next month or I hold it.

1 Like

Hold on to it as the userbase for Brave will definitely go north and the value of BAT will also increase. The recent updates to chrome are not user friendly and the privacy issues are also there so users will definitely look for other solutions

1 Like

did you see the chart i posted?

@EXOTIC
Value getting :arrow_down: ~ :cry:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.