Description of the issue: After going to full screen mode either by pressing F11 or corresponding buttons in web media players brave window doesn’t cover full screen. See pic below.
How can this issue be reproduced?
- Press F11 or fullscreen buttion in media players or brave
Expected result: Brave window cover full screen without blanks
Brave Version( check
About Brave): 1.2.43 Chromium: 79.0.3945.130 (Official Build), (64-bit)
- Started to see an issue after update from Linux Mint 19.2 Cinnamon to 19.3
- Chrome and FireFox on a same machine go fullscreen without problems
- If you jump back and forth between workspaces then brave window expands up to full screen.
- Also brave window can expand if you minimize any other program window
- Issue exists if use system title bar and borders option is off, when it’s on everyting works fine