Full screen and volume with a Youtube video

Hello everybody, when I click on a video to put it in full screen mode, there is a very high latency, unlike other browsers.
Then, when I turn up/down the volume of Windows, there is this annoying interface next to it that takes up space. This interface is not present on Firefox.

I hope it will be corrected,

Cengokill

@Cengokill,
The interface is a Windows feature – you can disable this by going to brave://flags, searching for the Hardware Media Key Handling option and setting the value to Disabled. Make sure you relaunch the browser when prompted.

As for the lag – this could be due to a lot of things. Can you tell me if disabling Hardware Acceleration resolves this issue for you?

You’ll find this in Settings --> Additional Settings --> System --> Hardware Acceleration

1 Like

Perfect ! The first problem is fixed.
Then, by disabling hardware acceleration, I observe a slight acceleration when I put the full screen mode on Youtube, the lag is shorter, but it’s still a little longer than on Chrome and Firefox.

I say that my computer is excellent : SSD, GTX 1080, 16 GB of RAM, etc.

I thank you for your message !

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.