Frequent flickering of the whole brave browser window!

Hi and welcome to the community. :slightly_smiling_face:

I was hoping a tech savvy community member would pop in and offer suggestionsā€¦ I am definitely not tech savvy but thought I would post some information that may or may not be related. Please excuse if none of this is helpful or if it is something you already tried. I am hoping some of it might be helpful!

It would probably help other community member, or Brave support staff, if you could post both your Brave and OS versions. You can copy and paste the information from brave://version. Also, you may want to confirm that your Brave and OS versions are updated as well as your drivers (Iā€™m sure this is the case, but threw it out there anyway :stuck_out_tongue:).

This is an older article at Brave GitHub Wiki, but it may give you some ideas.
GPU issues incident reports

An older Brave GitHub issue report that may provide some insight. You may want to search issues on Brave GitHub if you havenā€™t already. I tried but gave up. I couldnā€™t tell if any of them applied to your issue or not. :laughing:
[Desktop] After sync v2 upgrade, seeing High GPU util, potentially some OOM Kills, Screen flickering and freezing up (when Grammarly extension enabled) #11412

I think you already tried this one

This was another post in the same topic that may offer some help. I couldnā€™t tellā€¦

These may or may not be related to the fan issueā€¦ you might want to do a search on community topics and GitHub to see if you can find more information. Again, I tried but just canā€™t discern what is actually related to your issue.

1 Like