February 2020 Publisher Payout Megathread

Good night. My Jan/Feb payment is missing.
Please help me

1 Like

wow the great news

शुक्र, 14 फ़र॰ 2020 को 9:55 pm बजे को Jordan Silva Oliveira via Brave Community [email protected] ने लिखा:

Is this some kind of mistake or a topic with a promise to fix unaccounted installations by February 15?

1 Like

I guess they will do it, if not, theyve promised to compensate the account (I would guess with daily average rate for 3 or 4 days.)

Any news anyone got paid already?

My Jan/Feb payment its missing and the secondary payout in the same…

1 Like

I am in the same boat as a lot of others here.

I am fully verified at Uphold, my Uphold account has been linked to my publishers account after it was verified and I have a payout above 5 Bat. Though for the third month I have not received any payout.

The payout process starts, goes on for a week or so, and then nothing. Nothing paid out and no indication on why. The total amount still pending in balance. Its been the same for multiple months.

How can I get this resolved?

1 Like

we all are experiencing the same isue

@amful @trygve can you both PM me your brave://rewards-internals info? We can then trouble shoot your payout for you.

2 Likes

Same here, as i said some days ago.

My account was suspended on payout date - Feb 8th. I was asked to submit how I brought in downloads. I sent a detailed email with all the numbers 14 days ago. I still haven’t gotten any reply yet. Please don’t let me down Brave.

Is there any update for this? My February payment went from preparing to just being skipped. Can I please get a straight answer on what the issue is? I have gotten payouts in the past with no issue.

Hi Asad, I am a verified publisher with brave and uphold linked but I am not receiving any tips, do you know why this is? I am sure I have been tipped but nothing has shown up on my account since months ago.

It’s 28th February already and my account is still under review. Is Brave a fraud ?
Anybody ever got their account out of review ?
Somebody please help me.

Brave is not froud! They paid me for many months but the last two months have not but i have patience.
They certainly have a lot of work to do. I believe everything will be ok in the end.

Wat account is on Review, can u explain further

away to reward how can do it

Hello, I report a problem every month, but no one will solve it or just not going to. this is the most unfortunate company of all with whom I collaborated. it’s just darkness !!! I will not contact you and I advise everyone

@Asad
Hi, I’m writing about the balance on the publisher’s account, I have 30 days to confirm users but the balance does not change.