Failed page to load: Site can not be reached

Description of the issue:
How can this issue be reproduced?

  1. Visit:

Expected result:
Site can not be reached

Brave Version( check About Brave):

Version 1.43.93 Chromium: 105.0.5195.127 (Official Build) (x86_64)

Additional Information:

I get Error saying site can not be reached. This is happening more frequently than I like on Brave. I tried disabling the Adblock no use. Checked DoH I am not using it. reloaded the page no cache (cmd+shift+r). I tried it on Safari browser on the same computer it works. This is frustrating and makes people no rely on Brave as their main browser

Hello @Kraft

Thank you for reaching out and for the detailed report and sorry to hear you’re having trouble with Brave. Could you kindly try clearing cookies to see if this solves the issue:

  1. Click on the Menu icon in the top right, and go to Settings.
  2. Go to Additional settings → Privacy and Security → Clear browsing data

Let me know if that works and have a nice day!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.