Facebook image download fail

For some reason every time I try to download an image from Facebook twitter or any social media site it fails and wont let you click on resume to try it again. But if I go to a regular website I download images just fine. Im using Version 1.5.115 Chromium: 80.0.3987.149 (Official Build) (64-bit) On windows 10

Can you explain the download steps you take?
Do you use an extension to download the pictures? or do you right click > save image as…?

Yes I do the right click and save image as… I dont use any extention for downloading the only extension I use ill list below. I have even disabled all of them and tried and same result on Facebook.
Bitwarden - Free Password Manager
Cookie AutoDelete
Decentraleyes
HTTPS Everywhere
Privacy Badger
uBlock Origin
Google Analytics Opt-out Add-on (by Google)
Speed Dial

Have you tired to download images using Chrome? or any other browser?

Are you on a VPN? Are you using a network connection that you know doesn’t have any restricted settings?

yes no problems with firefox and vivaldi

@darkdata,
Are there any error messages that appear when the image fails to download? Are you simply right-clicking and choosing Save image as...?

yes there is Untitled

@darkdata,
I’m about 90% sure it’s one of the extensions causing this issue – or it could be the antivirus software you’re using on your PC.

Can you try opening a Private window, logging into FB (or any of your socials) and attempt to download an image again?

1 Like

Its works in private window. I guess ill start removing the extensions one at a time to see if its that cause I disabled them before and it didn’t work so maybe removing them might work. but if thats the case I might switch back to firefox I dont like not having them extensions

1 Like

@darkdata,
Can you please let us know which extension seems to be causing the issue when you figure it out?

Yes I will report back

1 Like