Export bookmarks on android?

the sync feature is incoherent and unreliable. all I want to share is bookmarks from my phone, so WHY CAN’T I JUST EXPORT THEM TO A FILE???

If you’ve already got Sync set up: you don’t see your phone’s bookmarks under ‘Mobile Bookmarks’ on the desktop system? If you’re syncing bookmarks, you should see them right there.

I synced by pasting the pass phrase into my desktop browser, which immediately copied my desktop bookmarks to my phone (not what I wanted) and my phone bookmarks to my browser (what I did want).

When I bookmarked a tab on my phone it appeared under the mobile folder on my desktop, from where I copied them to my desktop bookmarks and deleted them from the phone folder. This worked for a half hour or so but, when I came back to it later, it had stopped working and I’ve been unable to get it to work again.

I deleted both devices off that sync chain and now trying to recreate it.

Whichever way I go, desktop to phone or vice versa, I don’t see an option to “Enter sync chain code” or scan a qr, or whatever. It must have been there before because it worked.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.