Estimated rewards reduced and still no rewards payout part 2

Hello people,

I had recently opened a topic where I was (after all) tried to help - thanks to @rosiecar at this point!
Since the topic, without offering a solution, was hidden from the forum (@steeven )and I also received no response to my DM, I see no other option than to open a topic again.

The original problem - described here:

• still exists.

What is interesting about this is that the next payout date is now already shown as October 8, 2021. See the attached screenshot.

Still no ad pop-ups are shown, new tabs with ads are not counted, my previously accumulated BAT continued to disappear into nowhere, the payout date is way too far in the future and the new ad about XXX estimated BAT payouts in XYZ days continued not to be seen.

It may seem to some that I keep opening threads for the same problem over and over again. However, it is already a real accumulation of problems and I honestly hope for a helpful answer from the support team by now - if I only ask often enough…which is a pity.
I am more than willing to provide all the necessary data on my part, I have nothing to hide after all. However, of course, that doesn’t work if I fall on deaf ears.

Thank you already for your attention and I’m looking forward to the answers!

1 Like

@ICME Thank you for reporting! Please DM with the following information:

• Copy/paste your Wallet ID (found on brave://rewards-internals)
  • Your OS and Brave version (first three lines in brave://version)
  • A screenshot of your Rewards panel in Settings --> Brave Rewards.

This will help to speed up the troubleshooting. Thank you in advance!

Thanks for replying!
I already sent a DM containing all the information mentioned!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.