Rewards Pending not updated after Payout

Hey.
So I got my monthly BAT around 6th June. (About 4.25 BAT)
Technically, my Estimating Pending Rewards should remove the 4.25 BAT and show only the remaining BAT I have earned after June 1 or whatever.
It’s been 11 days since I got BAT rewards for June, and I still see that 4.25 has not been reduced.
Attaching a screenshot for reference -

I know that there is no way I can earn 6.45 BAT for 304 ads. So it’s definitely a bug. Requesting the Brave team to look into it

Thanks

1 Like

It is… a thing to say. And I believe they know of it, just have to patch it all up. Yes this happened to me, quite often, and it did reset recently for me like 2-3 days ago. So I would not worry too much, I know you are not, but I believe they are aware of this little issue already… However, I cannot find the proof, I remember hearing one of the moderators already say it.

1 Like
1 Like

Ah ok. Thank you. Just wanted to report this bug if it hasn’t been reported already.

1 Like

as a side note, I still do not know why my rewards summary never shows me my earnings from ads. On all my devices, it only shows it once in Jan or Feb when I first received a payout and never again.

1 Like

@HighPriestess42 If you have a verified wallet, it’s due to: https://github.com/brave/brave-browser/issues/9211

1 Like

That makes sense now. Thank you so much!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.