Estimated earnings not increasing after a Brave ad

Hasn’t stopped them showing the ads, just the amount you have to view which means the ad companies are getting more ad views and we are viewing more for less, which in my eyes shows that the ad companies dictate the price. If Brave want to do that, that’s fine for me, like I said turning the reward system off is easy.

Pay me fairly and I’ll view the ads, don’t, then a life with out ads thanks to the same browser win win.

6 Likes

Same for me, started on the 29th for me.And in 2 days i had only 2 ads :slight_smile:

1 Like

having the exact same issue on mac os mojave
the thing is im using brave on two seperate mac os devices and one calculates estimated earnings completely normal as 186 ads viewed and $1,86 estimated earnings. The other i get ads but they’re not counted towards estimated earnings. 26 ads and $0,06
obviously i just installed on second machine two days ago and it doesnt work or seem to be right, since it shows different values on my other machine

2 Likes

you commenting this under every post doesnt really help. You got proof for that? Any sources where they actually say this? We haven’t heard anything did we?

1 Like

Sorry, I’m confused. Can we expect to see this clear up later, maybe Monday, or should we just turn ads off. Like a strike.

1 Like

Guys, I’ve been using Brave for more than one year now and as per my experience, I ALWAYS received my BATs.

I know they have many bugs, some months you don’t receive them at all, sometimes it shows wrong estimated amount, sometimes your earnings suddenly disappear, but I can tell ya all, I NEVER lost any BATs. I think it’s just a display issue. Plus, the amount of BATs you see in the Brave rewards stats is an estimate. I most of the time receive 5 o 6 BATs more than estimated at the day of payout.

So don’t swear and trust these guys because they are all experts, they do their job pretty well and soon they will fix everything.

I wanted to share my experience and that’s it :slight_smile: )

9 Likes

You all realize that you dont actually have to click the ad to get the reward right?

1 Like

Sometimes on Android i have to click on the ad notification to be counted.

1 Like

Great for you but in my concern, i didn’t receive the payment on May 6 and now my estimated BAT do not increase after seeing ads. This morning my wallet shows 10.1 BAT. I’ve clicked on 9 ads and my wallet still shows 10.1 BAT. So… 2 issues about Brave Rewards the same month. It’s a lot.

1 Like

need reply from admins asap regarding the issues

1 Like

So far things seem to have returned to the previous ratio of 0.1BAT per 2 ads. this is my own personal experience and i cant of course speak for anyone else. hopefully this is a fix to the issue and everyone else will notice the solve with their own browsers and that this wont happen again in the future.

3 Likes

Not sure if this should be a new topic or if this is normal at the start of the month, but my BAT went down from about 2.0 to 1.6. USD also went down, if that matters.

1 Like

Hi @kevers05 - this should now be fixed. Are you still experiencing?

6 Likes

We’re experiencing reduction in BAT and it wasn’t refunded…since 29th of last month

2 Likes

@steeven Thanks for the update, I am waiting for some adds to come in. I will let you know if I have seen any changes. Hopefully not minus, like this morning.

2 Likes

yes there is reduction in BAT today plz solve this issue asap

2 Likes

Same over here I am new in here that’s why no idea about brave reward… and upon reading all these thread… I am wondering as well as I’ve got 3.9 BAT for 103 ads… and for today I had noticed that my bat had decreased for around 2 BAT.

3 Likes

Hi @steeven I am still facing the same issue. Please look in to this

1 Like

Brave We need answers???

We understand that you the Brave Team might be experiencing some difficulty but in all honesty you got major support and all we asking for is some answers. Communication is key to anything in life and that’s how people stay connected. A simple reply will really help and possibly save you supporters from leaving the platform.

Please this is not an attack. Brave is an amazing idea and concept and has built itself up fast and has changed the game of internet.

DON’T LOSE THE VISION BY REPLACING IT WITH MONEY, BECAUSE ITS FUELED AND DRIVEN BY SUPPORT

1 Like

same happening with me till 3 days … my 1 bat token dissapeared and some ads or not counting … more then 15 ads not counted in my balance

2 Likes