Estimated earnings not increasing after a Brave ad

solved on win10 64bit. runs 2 days without problems

1 Like

@raviteja33 @Xion @locky46 - this should now be resolved. If it is not, please DM me your Rewards internals. Thank you.

2 Likes

no its not resloved i didnt got my bat tokens back

1 Like

no its not resolved i didn’t got my bat tokens back

1 Like

@steeven thank you for the follow-up, all seems to be good for me now (ie. a 1 ad : 0.05 ratio). Will let you know if anything changes.

1 Like

Hello Steeven so i just got Brave on my phone and PC and i realized that both devices are keeping their own currency value and are not in sync. I realized that Brave is working on that. However my question is on my Windows PC i get popups in the bottom right corner but i dont see a claim button on them i just open the adds is this enough to warrant me my currency. Secondly what are the estimated values of these currencies, because i have viewed four adds and only have 0.2 BAT is this normal to have such a low amount.

3 Likes

Per ads it’s 0.05BAT

6 Likes

hm, is nice profit :grin:

1 Like

@niceant sarcasm? LMFAO

1 Like

no, is true but now is no very good understand some :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Alright no problem :rofl:

1 Like

problem resolved thanks … i got bat back

1 Like

Thank you Brave. BAT is back everything is good

1 Like

:slightly_smiling_face: I’m thankful as well that the issue was resolved.

1 Like

same problem started again :confused:

1 Like

I just lost 1.5 BAT. How do I fix it.
Edit: The 1.5 BAT that I lost appears to be in my wallet, while the rest is in my estimated earnings. Why did it go there? How do I put the estimated earnings there?

1 Like

Hi @fat_jammer, did you click to claim your ads earnings? If so, that’s how the process works, every month we make those earnings available, and when you claim, they come out of your estimate and go into your primary balance.

1 Like

Oh. Yeah I did! But it said it failed, and I had to try again later, so I was confused. How do i put the rest in my wallet.

1 Like

Hi, so sir do you mean that the rest of the estimated rewards will be claimed for next month (July 6.

1 Like

evrytime they say problem resolved but for some ads im not getting tokens

4 Likes