Error "Your request is still being processed, please wait" trying to re-verify my uphold on android

I have been using brave rewards for almost a year, this past month my phone (andriod) showed as not linked to my uphold so I tried to re-verify and it got stuck on the error
“Your request is still being processed, please wait”
I don’t think I did more than 4 devices but if you could check for me and removed the one that probably has zero rewards please

I’m not sure what information is needed other than my email address.
Please let me know too.

And, thank you very much for your help.

2 Likes

Same here… please fix this

1 Like

try deleting cookies and cache. there’s a big problem with rewards right now giving false positives for “irregular brave ads activities”, and not being able to re-verify seems to be a sign that’s happened to you, too.

delete cookies and cache on your phone and try relogging to see if you get a different pop-up saying your account is flagged. if you can re-verify, great! if you get the new pop-up then atleast we’re closer to a resolution.

I’ve been using Brave Browser and logging in with my Gemini account on my laptop since last year, but they logged me off today. When I try to log in, I get the same problem notice as you: “Your request is still being processed, please wait.”

Try this.

Cannot Connect Brave Rewards with Uphold Account

Clearing history/cache as @Tidyyy suggested is a good thing to try too!

1 Like

No, My country is not banned. I have rewards on 3 other devices just fine. and even this one was working fine.

I just tried that and got the same message.
Any other suggestions?
I would hate to have to uninstall and re-install. I heard that also causes the verification to fail afterwards as it is recognized as a new device.

This actually worked! It was those cookies thing.
Thank you!!! @Chocoholic

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.