Log in to Uphold - unable to log in, stuck with "Sorry there was a problem processing your request, please try again"

Briefly describe your issue:
In Brave rewards it shows Uphold status as “Logged Out”. When I clicked on “Log in to Uphold to see your balance”, I then entered my login details plus 2fa validation, then I got the following error message:
“Your request is still being processed, please wait.
Sorry there was a problem with processing your request, please try again.”

Then when clicking on “Try again” it briefly loads the uphold authorization page (for half a second) and returns to the brave rewards page with the same error message (“Your request is still being processed, please wait.
Sorry there was a problem with processing your request, please try again.”)

I then after a day cleared my browser history & cookies. but it still shows uphold status as logged out, and when i click on “Log in to Uphold to see your balance” then it goes straight to the error message: “Your request is still being processed, please wait.
Sorry there was a problem with processing your request, please try again.”

My uphold account (wallet.uphold.com) is verified, KYC and all for a long time now.

In brave://rewards-internals/ under logs it shows this error repeated many times, with no other errors:
[30 Oct 2023, 8:19:49.1 am:ERROR:post_connect.cc(77)] Unknown message!
[30 Oct 2023, 8:19:49.1 am:ERROR:connect_external_wallet.cc(186)] Failed to connect uphold wallet!

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
Windows 11, brave version 1.59.124 Chromium: 118.0.5993.117 (Official Build) (64-bit) (Brave is up to date)

Is your Brave Rewards Profile currently verified? (yes/no)
How do i check this? I cannot find anything regarding profle verification on Brave://rewards
What date did you connect a your Brave Rewards Profile?
my uphold account has been verified since 2021, and has been connected to my brave rewards since then, is the brave rewards profile now something different (i cannot find anything about brave rewards profile currently verified in Brave://rewards)
Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
Yes - the last payments were on 4 Oct 2023
Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
no
Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
Yes
Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?
N/A - Windows 11
Have you fully completed Uphold’s CDD requirements?
Yes

got the same problem as you. Most likely Brave is overloaded as many users want to claim their BAT tokens

Try again mine just started working - was verified and browser linked to uphold but it bugged out for a bit. Working now.

Hey all! The issue from over the weekend should be resolved and anyone getting the Please try again later notice should now be able to connect. So do please try to connect again. If you still have issues, do advise and we’ll do out best to assist and figure out what’s going on.

Its working now, thanks for fixing

I am having this issue for a month now, just tried again today and same issue.

I am having this same issue as well yesterday and today.

Please submit your issues here: https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=1900000382047

We will take a look. Thanks!

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Aggregate Topic: Unable to connect to Uphold

Has the issue been resolved?

I’ve got the same problem. In Uphold → Integrations, Brave appears connected, but the Brave Rewards Panel and the card still display the link “Connect Account” and the rewards won’t appears on Uphold.