So i like to play certain html games you need to download and then open through the html link. I always play them on Chrome since whenever i try to open them in Brave i get “Error: No valid storage adapters found”. This is quite unfortunate. I have tried clearing cache and cookies since that was suggested on some websites. I also tried to enable as much as possible in the sense that i tried to make brave less secure and private pretty much. Neither helped. Its not the biggest problem since i can still play them in chrome, but it does blow.
**Brave Version: [Version 1.3.115 Chromium: 80.0.3987.87 (Official Build) (64-bit)]