Earning Money monwy

I have connected my uphold account on:
brave://rewards/
From that point on will I begin getting BAT token rewards / money?
If so, how would I know?

Thanks

1 Like

@allyallyally As long as your browser is linked to a custodial account, such as Uphold, you should be seeing BAT earned from ads viewed. These pay out every month, with it processing around the 8th. Just to be clear, this doesn’t mean it will arrive on or before the 8th, only that it’s when they will be processing. Some months you’ll get it early, some “on time,” and other months might be days after.

What you’ll see is your Estimated Earnings in Brave Rewards will decrease to 0.00 at the end of every month. Then what you had in earnings will process and be sent, as I mentioned in the prior paragraph. In the meanwhile, the Estimated Earnings will begin to keep count of the ads you’ve seen for the current month.

What do I have to click on to view Ads?

What is the Before and After test that I can do to make sure its registering?

What do I have to click on to view my ‘Estimated Earnings’?

Thank you

1 Like

What do I have to click on to view Ads?

You don’t have to click on anything, ads might pop-up as notifications, appear on a new tab page, or appear within the newsfeed (if you have news feed turned on in settings). You receive rewards for allowing them to appear, and you don’t have to actually click on them.

What is the Before and After test that I can do to make sure its registering?

I can see my rewards on the right-side of the home page. The Token balance at the top is your token balance on Uphold. 1 Jun - 30 Jun Progress - as you can see I am currently earning 2.577 BAT. Every time I see an ad, this amount goes up very slightly. Please note this is an estimate of the BAT you are earning, and might not be the final amount you receive into your Uphold account.

You can also view the balance by clicking the triangle top right of the page by the URL:

Check your Home page or click the triangle as mentioned above.

If you are new to Brave and want to maximise your ads, switch on Brave news in the settings. Also, you will probably want to make sure auto-contribute is switched off in your settings (its on by default when you install). Otherwise your earnings are contributed to Brave creators.

3 Likes

How often to check my uphold account to make the funds are going in?

What others to earn?

Thank you

Also how do I install Presearch as an extension in my BRAVE browser so the built-in BRAVE search bar becomes by default my Presearch search bar - to earn from browsing and searching the internet? https://account.presearch.com/

As stated by @Saoiray earlier:

As long as your browser is linked to a custodial account, such as Uphold, you should be seeing BAT earned from ads viewed. These pay out every month, with it processing around the 8th. Just to be clear, this doesn’t mean it will arrive on or before the 8th, only that it’s when they will be processing. Some months you’ll get it early, some “on time,” and other months might be days after.

So your rewards for this month (June) would be processed and arrive on or around the 8th. I’ve had payments as early as 2nd and as late as 17th in the past.

Different users in different regions receive different payouts based on what advertising is being run in their particular region (just like Google and others, when advertisers place ads with Brave, they also choose which regions to run them in).

1 Like

This one’s too technical for me (Presearch query) so tagging @Saoiray who can most likely help or point you to someone who can help. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Saoiray How do I install Presearch as an extension in my BRAVE browser so the built-in BRAVE search bar becomes by default my Presearch search bar - to earn from browsing and searching the internet? https://account.presearch.com/ Thank you

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.