Doesn't receive brave ads

HELP!!!
i did all instructions and tutorials to make barve ads work
but i didn’t receive any of them or even get rewards

If it’s any consolation, you’re not the only one because most of us have the same problem (read the forum).

1 Like

so, what now ? :sweat_smile:
what should we do bro ?

Did you do this?

Did you do this?

It’s completely useless; we don’t get ads anymore regardless of the settings.

Try doing it to the letter. The best guess is you have an extension preventing them from memory issues. The good news is if you do what they ask above they’ll be able to at least attempt to fix the issue with the plugin. If not, you can report the issue to the plugin developer. Try it out :slight_smile:

I get ads, but I don’t even get credit for the ad views :frowning:. I also get no replies :frowning_face:

Actually, I’m not using any extensions.
No ads, period.
I used to get some, although they paid too little.

So you are choosing not to get ads?

I think it’s generous for just a small notification. It’s not like you’re going to be able to live off them as I doubt Brave makes that much off them in the first place.

1 Like

I’m sure steeven will be able to help you. He seems to help everyone. Just send him a DM and if you have already, send him another one. Do be patient as I’m sure he’s busy!

1 Like

@gmacar, when you open this link Brave Ads in My Region do you see active campaigns ?

Sure: eToro, Amazon, Lenovo, ProtonMail, ProtonVPN, eBay, Brave Swag Store.
I have never received ads since December 31, IIRC. Nothing has changed with today’s update. Oh well.

1 Like

and a new profile doesn’t get ads either? are you sure the problem is not your system? send a , DM to steeven if you already did, do it gain, I’m sure he gets a lot of messages making it hard to keep track of all of them

IIRC he said they are “investigating”.
Anyway, it’s not a problem: the ads paid too little (at least in my case) so I will continue using Brave without ads or BATs.

1 Like

i have same issue i also don’t see ads since December 26 and Ad history is also not showing

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.