Does anyone receive Ad notifications as usual?

True HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I haven’t had ads for weeks on my Laptop, but on my Phone its rarely to get some ads

Well add me again to the cluster of Brave Rewards/Ads issues. I was one who’s wallet funds disappeared. Took a month and a half to get resolved but then I noticed all my ads stopped popping up afterwards. This has been going on for over a month now on Android and I have NEVER received ads on my PCs.

WHEN WILL THE MADNESS END???

1 Like

restoring wallet using phrase key will my pending rewards be lost or not.
i have a verified brave wallet with uphold.
aloso if i restore wallet and reconnect my same uphold will it count as a new browser or not ?

So we can all state that Brave’s Ad-block is working better than it should :joy:

2 Likes

Just to clarify this:

We just have stingy publishers:

but i do receive ads in Brave beta browser

Did not receive any ads in my android mobile yesterday and today!! :angry:

Very few adds last month, living in the south of Germany.
I tried everything on Linux, and the available updates.
V1.12.114 Upgraded Chromium to 84.0.4147.135.
I’m hopping for improvements. :raised_hands:

Normally get 300-350 ads per month.

This month I have had 40 ads.

Also hoping for improvements!

I concur.
Unfortunately though there has to be some way to pay for the browser development and maintenance.
Mozilla (Firefox) just agreed a renewal of their contribution from Google so not sure how that works…

Would be good if they created a separate “community” for Brave ads perhaps - or at least a separate section…

Anyway, it’s incredible the time it is taking for the fix!
I’m not receiving any Ads (on Windows 10), since the early days of July! Almost 2 months!

And it’s still working on Linux version, and sometimes on Android!

2 Likes

I found a potential temporary fix that only works if you for some reason backed up your Brave browser files back in April or so. I go into more detail on a separate community post:

https://community.brave.com/t/big-surprise-ad-notifications-are-absent-potential-temp-fix/155834?u=b3d.rull

(may only be specific to Windows users, FYI)

There’s an ad that showed on my browser! I hope its a sign that they already rectified the error or bug! Keep your toes crossed! (so you can still use your fingers on the keyboard and mouse):grin:

1 Like

I couldn’t disagree more. I love the ability to collect brave rewards and earn a little extra cash, but I also think that the browser is very fast and superior to just about anything on the market. chrome Faster than brave ? Please. I see chrome grinding away at the hard drive on a simple search or query.

2 Likes

No I haven’t received ads today (24/8/20).

i have no ads for about a month now

no ads and the team is not coming up with the answer .atleast let us know what is the issue going on @steeven

or it is completely shut down @steeven

some at 0.01.
No interest to use brave for get $1 monthly

3 Likes