Difficulties with Rewards

Hello
In the last update, the browser presents me with two situations:

1. In my linux system I have the brave browser as default, but still, every time I open it, it asks me to activate it as default.

2. In the top icon of Brave Rewards I got a message that said something like “for security reasons you must certify that you are not a robot”. When I open the icon I get a message that says “The page grant.rewards.brave.com has refused the connection”. Does this mean that I will no longer receive my Rewards? What can I do?

PS: When I want to verify my account for Rewards it says that my country is not included for this option. Do you know when it will be included so I can transfer the Rewards to a Gemini or Uphold account?

Relevant data: Version 1.46.140 Chromium: 108.0.5359.99 (Official Build) unknown (64 bits). Installed on linux via official software stores.

Hello @cristian.poveda, thank you for reaching us out. Please read this thread about an user experiencing the same issue on Linux OS:

Let us know if that helps. Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.