Did not recieve my 26.631 bat and estimated pending rewards dissappearedh

I had 26.631 in the estimated pending rewards and not yet got it.And its dissappeared.!!

Pls help!!!

Me pasó exactamente lo mismo. Tenía bats retenidos y al momento de recibirlos en mi billetera estos no aparecieron. ¿Qué debo hacer?

I dont know spanish and i translated to understand.even i want to know what should we do if this happens

same , i didn’t receive BAT too. I there any GLITCH???

I still didn’t recieve

Same here I lost my 2.5 BAT, never happened before. Well everything has a first time. I really wish the mods look into this matter ASAP.

Hello bro/sis,yours is 2.5 BAT and ik how difficult it is to earn.and think of mine.i still didn’t recieve my 26.631 BAT which is a lot.:cry::sob:wish that i get mine​:pray:and even yours

Dude, how did you even manage to get 25+ BAT in one month?

Dude i was using it almost 14 to 15 hrs per day, as i have online classes and i use browser a lot.

Same here but never happened to me. Heck, sometimes I didn’t even get paid for watching ads. Brave’s been bugging for me a lot.

Hmm…good just use it normally.one day you’ll get…i made 9 BATS THIS month already.

I live on my PC, 13+ hours per day, and I only get about 4 to 5 BAT per month.

same here, have lost BAT because of this, it even won’t verify mi wallet, in one browser I received but it’s not what it was said I should receive. BATs keeps disappearing. This payout has been a nightmare. Is there an issue with Brave?

it cant take up a few days more, because of the blockchain transactions delay, i have recieved my BAT with 2 days delay, but recieved them all, Thanks!

Payouts are currently processing, so don’t be alarmed if you have not yet received your BAT from ads. Please see this thread for updates - Monthly Ads Payout Status Update.

Thank you for your patience!