Not Received whole rewards, only reveived 0.25 BAT

Till Yesterday it was showing that march 2022 rewards of 3.825 BAT are arriving soon in my pc. Today I only received 0.25 BAT and that also vanished after some time. Kindly take this note and send all BAT rewards of March 2022.

12 Likes

I also only received 0.25 when I was to receive around 3.5 BAT

5 Likes

Same here, I received 0.25 as well.
But on the little bar above the “Rewards Summary” there were around 4.1 BAT written.

3 Likes

Same thing for me. I received only 0.25.
But by the end of the month I had accumulated about 2.8 BAT.

And same for my Android - 0.25 BAT instead of ~0.68 BAT

@steeven can you or someone else help with this issue?

3 Likes

Same here. I was supposed to receive 1.445 BAT but only 0.250 BAT. I wasn’t able to take a screenshot. Let’s just hope they still have what we were supposed to receive in their databases.

3 Likes

same @steeven only received .250 bat

2 Likes

Same for me this payout and the previous one too, estimated payout 4.81 but i received only 0.25 BAT

3 Likes

Same here . Even these 0.25 rewards are not getting reflected in my Gemini Wallet after clicking “claim your rewards”. Have verified Gemini wallet.

4 Likes

I did even not receive 0.250 BAT it shows 0.250 received but it’s not added to the earnings I earned a total of about 2.8 BAT while claiming it shows 0.250 but not received a single BAT, feeling like being scammed by Brave

I checked history too, there is no clue of 2.8 BAT, nor 0.250 BAT even

4 Likes

finally found someone, same thing happened to me this morning, it says received 0.250 rewards and congrats-note but nothing added or shown in the wallet

2 Likes

Same for me even the 0.25 BAT not showing on my Gemini wallet too (verified as well) :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I have 2 laptops and I was supposed to receive 1.6BAT and 1.2BAT but received 0.250 rewards only and that too not adding anywhere. Can’t even see where it went.

3 Likes

Its frustrating. Everyone month these issues are popping up. I claimed from 2 devices. Still showing 0. Are developers listening ?

3 Likes

I’m having the same issue. Someone please help.

3 Likes

Similar issue faced, hoping it’s a common problem and will be resolved soon.

3 Likes

same issue please provide full BAT

3 Likes

Same here, Only 0.25 BAT received.

1 Like

i was supposed to recive 6 bat but all vanished

1 Like

Same here. I was supposed to receive around 4.535 BAT but only got 0.250 BAT.

1 Like

same with me, is this scam?