Brave rewards payment not received

On oct 1 it brave mentioned that i will recieve my payout on oct 8 but i didn’t get any option to claim my rewards and my rewards are missing.

10 Likes

Same thing happened with me

1 Like

according to them, claims for unverified wallets are available. If your wallet is verified then it may take a few hours more.

1 Like

On oct 1 brave mentioned that i will recieve my payout on oct 8 but i didn’t get any option to claim my rewards and my rewards are missing.as of this writing my rewards didnt reflect on my gemini account…it is already verified wallet

Same here. I had a linked Gemini Wallet but didn’t receive any BAT. Now my Rewards Summary for October shows 0 BAT.

4 Likes

Same here, i did not receive my rewards in my Gemini Wallet.

1 Like

open your eyes :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

its 8 hrs and yet i havent received,

Is payment pending for Gemini wallets as well? Asking it as only Uphold is mentioned in the brackets.

just wait for the status to change…

Facing the same issue

I also didn’t recieve any BAT on my verified gemini account!

Me too bro …I didn’t get reward

Does it automatically gets rewarded on Gemini acc?

interesting that Gemini is not mentioned.
but in general, someone should change that color. Really got me as well - green is green. :smiley:

Same here… September I claimed normally, but this month I was waiting for today to claim my rewards to uphold but it is showing 0… It was more then 2 BAT and it desapeared!! Please help

1 Like

It happened with me also my brave is not uphold verified1

1 Like

Me either, Gemini here.

Also earnings on mobile browser, only for uphold?

I am using Gemini as well. And haven’t received the rewards brave was mentioning until yesterday. Anyone has any update on that?

Kind regards

Same thing happened here. IT is not showing in my brave wallet, neither on the uphold, nor in the historic of payments (October is 0)

1 Like