Description of the issue:
Cookies and/or Content of websites get not deleted when exiting brave
**Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary):
- Ad Control: Ads blocked
- Cookie Control: Third party Cookies disabled
- Websites are allowed to save cookies
- Delete local data after closing browser
- Rights: Cookies -> delete local data after closing browser
- Visit website with cookies i.e. youtube, ebay etc.
- Closing browser
- Restart browser: Settings -> Check cookies and website content
Actual Result (gifs and screenshots are welcome!):
Empty cookie jar and no saved content
Reproduces how often:
Operating System and Brave Version(See the
About Brave page in the main menu):
Version 0.64.77 Chromium: 74.0.3729.169 (Offizieller Build) (64-Bit)
I’am not 100% confident if this is a real bug in that sense that there is real cookie content or not.
Some do look like empty cache parts.
But it would be more reassuring when no cookies and/or an empty content is displayed.