Continue on pc/mobile

So my idea is that you could use the sync mechanism on brave browsers to be able to send websites to other devices on your chain (as opposed to just syncing all tabs all the time) similarly to the Microsoft ecosystem. I use that feature a lot on edge and I would absolutely love to see it in brave as well.

nothing? man thats kinda depressing.

ahahaa, im surprised too that they havent added this feature, when they already have sync and account stuff. I wanted to use this feature today and googled how to access it as i use brave on both my pc and mobile, but i guess hey think its too niche of a feature >-<

1 Like

Turns out they actually do have it under the share tab. Unfortunately it’s extremely clunky and mine only let’s me send things to my laptop right now. So I guess I wish they had a better one.

yeah you’re correct, one really has to dig for it, i knew about it but i barely used it once or twice, i just prefer to use the My Phone App. you might wanna try it if you dont know about it, pretty neat app and a joint collaboration between samsung and windows. :smiley:

I never realized samsung was involved.
I do use that as well but I like keeping edge for different uses.