Congrats! Your September rewards have arrived!, but no claim button

the support agent copy-and-paste from a script to reply to me.

how do i know my Rewards profile is Flagged ? thanks for the answer ! Namaste to the community , have great people

You get a notice when you try to connect to your wallet.

1 Like
  • Using a VPN, Proxy Server
    Iā€™ve never used VPN.

• Modifying folders
    Iā€™ve never modified any folders.

• Your setup sends mixed information to Brave
    Iā€™ve always used Brave on the same PC and IP.

• Cloning your browser
    Never did that.

• Uphold or Gemini identifies your account as fraudulent and/or thereā€™s a violation of laws
    I have a Gemini account that I havenā€™t touched for a while and is used for receiving BAT only.

• Any other type of suspicious activity is recognized by the system or Brave staff
    Open Brave, surf the internet and do searches on Google, thatā€™s it. I do nothing else on Brave.

They told me my account was flagged. Flagged from what? I only got 3 BAT. Itā€™s not like Iā€™m trying to cheat the system to obtain more BAT or anything. I do nothing other than using Brave to do searches on google and surf the web.

no, connect normally

hahaha, they havenā€™t helped at all. All they do is blame uphold and uphold blames brave. Its a game they play with me all the time. I havenā€™t received rewards since 9 OCT 2021. They still havenā€™t solved it to this day.

2 Likes

I havenā€™t received brave reward for 2 months (September and August). I donā€™t want to write about my problems anymore. Because it is not resolved. If this continues, I will delete Brave.

2 Likes

I feel ya. Brave tries to develop a product that can differentiate itself from Google, and it ends up following Googleā€™s path now, where operating margin becomes a thing and reality, especially during the Fedā€™s rate hike cycles and liquidity dry-up in the advertising and crypto spaces as well. I am not surprised that the first one to get cut is the brave usersā€™ rewards.

2 Likes

For me too, itā€™s the berezina. Iā€™ve been using Brave since April or May and checked with Uphold. Since August, I have nothing and I manage with great difficulty for 4 months, to win 3 Bat per month. I mainly use brave on my android and on my notebook. This week, I started my notebook for 3 weeks and realized that my Brave account was flagged. I have reread the terms and I am not in breach of the terms. I am in France and located in France, no VPN, my auto-contributing was activated, I am doing my research on brave, etc. On the other hand, every month, I am debited from the beats that I share. Suffice to say that soon, I will no longer be able to share anything, given the market and my earnings. When I try to link the accounts, a window tells me that I have nothing to do and that it should be resolved shortly. But nothing. So Iā€™m going to disable automatic sharing this month, on both of my devices. And if nothing comes back, I give up.

3 Likes

tried to set up wallet, but have not seen how to earn points, nor will use gemini because of too many steps to follow especially with the ā€œphoto idā€ that i do not have.

Do you mean brave wallet?
If yes, then thatā€™s totally different from Rewards. You canā€™t transfer rewards thereā€¦

Could you DM me your Brave ticket number? Iā€™d be happy to look into your concern. Thanks!

I agree - I have claimed rewards in the past and they havenā€™t showed up in my account. I have stopped using Brave because it seems like they just want to $$uck you into believing you can get rewards.

2 Likes

Yeah my rewards have never worked. Every month my balance just resets back to zero and my rewards disappear. Iā€™ve been on for a year and the error message says I am flagged and ā€œunfortunately brave uses an algorithm that has no control over who is flaggedā€ or some BS I get when I try to verify my wallet. I am never paying for a token that doesnā€™t work in the first place.

1 Like

I have also stopped using Brave. Nothing worse than empty promises.

I am in the US and BAT wonā€™t go in my Gemini wallet, my brave wallet, my metamask wallet, or anything. It just gets reset to 0 every month. I successfully verified when I first got on but now Brave says I am flagged.
Does Brave just promise free BAT then flag everyone so they donā€™t have to pay
them BAT? Sneaky.

1 Like

I also canā€™t connect any of my wallets to the mobile brave browser after I download extensions, by default it always wants to use my brave wallet, which is empty and probably always will be.

Weā€™d be happy to look into your flagging concerns if you can submit a request here: https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=1900000382047

Please note, Brave Rewards and Brave Wallet are separate entities, meaning you cannot transfer your Rewards directly to the Brave Wallet. This is due to KYC/AML requirements which requires verification with one of our partner custodians.

Hereā€™s some more information on the differences. https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/articles/4415497656461-Brave-Wallet-FAQ

Thank you!

1 Like

Why not take a look of my tickets. I filed 2 at the top of the post.

Hello bbmak0,

Your tickets were reviewed and a decision was made regarding the requests.

Thank you for your understanding.

Nope, I am not understanding. Why am I not getting my Brave reward and flagged, but with brave ad continues showing?

1 Like