Clicked on a lot of Brave ads, no money in Brave Wallet nor Uphold account

Briefly describe your issue:

Where are my Ad Rewards in my wallet?

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?

Mac OS (desktop) Version 11.4 Big Sur, Brave for Mac OS Version 1.25.73 Chromium: 91.0.4472.106 (Official Build) (x86_64)](https://brave.com/latest/)

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)

Yes. And it is connected to a verified Uphold.com account.
What date did you verify your wallet?
I’m sorry, but I don’t quite remember — I believe it was a few months ago.

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
No., that is part of the problem.

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
For my work, yes, but that just started June 7th. I had the Brave Crypto Wallet & Uphold Wallet before that.

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
I’m in Portland, Oregon, U.S. so Yes.

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?
I’m not on an Android device, I’m on an Apple Mac Pro running Mac OS (desktop) Version 11.4 Big Sur, as I said above, so this question is Non-applicable.

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??
Yes.

I am writing to ask where my rewards are? I have been clicking on ads that interest me (btw, Brave, my total interests are not always about cryptocurrnecy) for a few months now, the Brave settings say i’ve clicked on 68 ads total, but I don’t see any tokens in my Brave Rewards, my Brave Crypto Wallet, not my Uphold account it’s all linked to. What’s going on? Where are these alleged Rewards?

When did you start using Brave Rewards? I see an estimated pending reward of 5.498 BAT that will be transferred to your Uphold account on or shortly after 5 July. Oh, and you don’t have to click on any of the ads to receive BAT for them. It’s automatic as soon as they are displayed on your device. The estimated pending awards are paid to your wallet once per month.

1 Like

@rosiecar answered it, thanks. you can go ahead and close this topic.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.