0 Rewards for January, while seeing ads on previously working browser

Briefly describe your issue:
I noticed that the whole January I had 0.00 rewards while seeing ads normally. The previous months I had no issues and I was getting the rewards normally. I raise this issue mainly because I am scared that my account was flagged by mistake.

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
Brave: Version 1.34.81 Chromium: 97.0.4692.99 (Official Build) (x86_64)

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
Yes

What date did you verify your wallet?
Thu, Mar 25, 2021

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
Yes

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
Rarely

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
Yes

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?
N/A

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??
Yes

Hi @marduc812 welcome to Community :slight_smile: ,
Can you please DM me your Wallet Payment ID (found at brave://rewards-internals)

I fixed mine today after 6 months no rewards by exporting bookmarks and passwords, deleting brave entirely and all its sub-folders, and reinstalling and importing previous exports. Started gaining rewards again

I tried reinstalling it but unluckily nothing changed. While i can see my past balance, ads etc. I don’t have any rewards still.

Make sure you delete all related folders in Applications Support and not just the application itself. Google can help you in more detail how to fully install an app

I did a full uninstall and also removed everything from my ~/Library for Brave and the last 2 days the earnings are on 0. @SaltyBanana can you verify that my account is not blocked?

Thank you,
Marduc812

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.