Clean Install and Still No Ads USA

you said you get ads after doing a fresh install am i right?

when you do the fresh install do you create new wallet or you use your old wallet key?
i mean do you use the restore option or just create new one

I create no wallet and it worked. Then after an hour or so of ads I restored my wallet and still worked for the remainder or my session. I continued getting ads. Then the next day it no longer works anymore. I noticed this was happening two months ago, and so I decided to try on a different computer. All hardware are completely different than this computer, and I don’t have any addons or anything on it. It’s only used for capturing my main computer for streaming. It also does it on that one. Maybe if I feel like messing with this thing again I’ll go a week without restoring wallet.

you mean new here not no right ?

how manytime did you used the restore option approximately ?

@tmancey could that flag any thing in the system

if you are not using uphold then try the following
since you have good knowledge in computer could you create a vm and install only brave on it then after install go to restore do not wait to get any ads

see if it work fine or not

the issue could be related to your wallet or issue with certain app or configuration on the os lvl

hope that help and have a nice day

NO, what I mean if I do not create a wallet. If do not restore the wallet, it works, then I restore the wallet and it continues to work. But that is only during the first online session. The next day upon logging on it no longer works. So with or without a wallet restored it only works for the first few hours. After that, I will never get ads again, unless I replete the process (sometimes). I’ve repeated this process a couple of times and it only worked once for a couple hours. I’ve restored wallet a few times. Are you saying that it’s my wallet that is causing no ads to come through?I don’t see how connecting to my wallet would cause this problem.

Why create a vm when I confirmed the same issue on the other computer that doesn’t have all this added stuff on it. It only has the browser, no addons, and a capture device, and Streamlabs OBS. Disabled OBS when I tried it.

no need to use caps lock
when you join the reward system it will create a new wallet for you so i will take that as answer cause you can not join without one

did you tried to close brave and start it again during that first day and if you do
do you keep getting ads or not

the next 2 line has conflict

and for this one

it could flag stuff in the reward system that why i asked tmancey as he one of the team
while i am not

to make sure no other app service tools affect brave

It’s wasn’t intentional. I Held my shift too long.

Those two lines do no have any conflict. One says that the issue is still present weather or not I restore my wallet, and the other says if and when I am ready to wipe clean and reinstall this again, I will do that. Two different things, so therefor there is no conflict. And Just to make it clear about the NO comment. I am not one of those goons who use caps to yell or emphasize an answer.

the first line mean that you did try to working with brave without restore and it does not work fine but the second one mean that you did not try to it

so the first mean the issue not related to your wallet key but the second mean we did not test that so it could be wallet issue or something else

@Sarys it’s ok no problem

That second line was when I was asked to do something, and I replied to that with that line. Sure I will try that when I am and if I feel like going through this again. Forget it dude. I am not here to explain over and over that there is no conflict. Thank you for your help.

You will see ads and then depending on caps, you may need to wait until further ads are delivered. This is working as expected. We deliver up to 20 ads per day which can vary by many factors. Thanks

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.